Please join us for IPED's three day virtual conference on Learn the Basics: Housing Tax Credits 101!
If you're a newcomer to the field or seeking an up-to-the-minute refresher course, Learn the Basics is the conference for you. Our speakers and panelists will provide a comprehensive and straightforward overview of the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) Program and explore some of the critical issues facing the affordable housing industry in 2021 and beyond.
Topics covered during this three day virtual conference include:
- An in-depth overview of the basic rules governing the LIHTC, and how LIHTC transactions are being structured in today's complex business environment
- Understanding the financial aspects of LIHTC properties, with a hands-on analysis of the financial projections prepared for a typical LIHTC property
- A detailed overview of the various business, legal, tax, and accounting issues involved in structuring LIHTC transactions
- A practical look at the critical issues facing developers, investors, lenders, and government agencies when structuring LIHTC transactions, and how these important industry participants work together to develop LIHTC properties
- Using tax-exempt bonds to qualify for LIHTCs
Don’t miss this opportunity to attend the longest-running and most respected course on LIHTC fundamentals. This year you'll learn virtually from the leading national experts in the LIHTC industry. To close out the conference on Thursday we’ll feature a Q&A with the speakers. Register today!.